1. Wash Dishes. If you run out of dishwashing detergent and would like to finish the dishes slice a lemon in half and sprinkle some baking soda on top and use as a cloth.
2. Deodorise the microwave. Slice a lemon into thin slices and place them in water in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 1 minute
3. Sanitise the chopping Board. Squeeze half a lemon over the top of the chopping board and let the juice absorb for 10 mins then rub the other half of the lemon all over the board.
4. Remove Mould. Make a paste using equal parts of lemon juice and salt and scrub away mould and mildew from tiles and other areas.
5. Freshen the laundry. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to your washing load with you’re your detergent to combat odours and give your clothes a fresh scent.
If you liked these cleaning tips make sure you follow our Facebook Power Steam Cleaning