1. Plan your packing and bond cleaning much before bond ending date so that no confusion is left.
2. If you have carpets then the best thing you can do is get a professional carpet steam cleaning person in to steam clean the carpets.
3. Make sure the oven, kitchen, rangehood, bathroom… got the best chance of looking like new again.
4. Maintain good relationships with your property manager as they are the ones who will be submit the final report and can even assist you in locating your next destination.
5. The best thing you can do is to bring in the professionals bond cleaner to do the end of lease clean for you. An experienced cleaner that specialises in rental bond cleaning knows exactly what is required to get a bond deposit back. Power Steam Cleaning make the whole process very simply for you as we take care of everything from beginning to end. As industry leaders we have ensured our clients are always satisfied and ensure you get your bond back without the head aches.
- These tips are specifically constructed to help you with successful termination of lease bond. Exist cleaning is not as simple as it seems as you need to assure that the property given back in its original condition prior to you moving in.
If you liked these cleaning tips make sure you follow our Facebook Power Steam Cleaning