1. Plan Early- Many people leave things to the last minute & this just ads stress the situation.
2. Ensure you have a list of all the things needed to be done, whilst you may have a good memory there are just too many things so if it is not written down and marked off there is a good chance it may be missed.
3. Contact all the relevant utility companies.
4. Don’t under estimate the time it takes to get everything sorted.
5. Make sure you exit report is completed & you have all the keys for your property manager.
If you liked these cleaning tips make sure you follow our Facebook Power Steam Cleaning