Protect your Property from Pests
- Keep the floors clean: wipe up any spills straight away using soap and water not just a rag. Clean the entire flooring at least once a week and the kitchen floor at least 2 times a week.
- Make sure your sink is clean: wash dishes daily. If you are unable to clean the dishes, then at least fill the sink with water & detergent.
- Put a tight lid on things: ensure all food and beverage containers kept outside of the refrigerator are tightly sealed. Put bags of cereal and grains in a sealed container.
- Keep things dry: ensure the bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms are dry. Fix leaks straight away and wipe up any spills or splashes at once.
- Put fruit in the refrigerator: especially when ripe.
- Take out the rubbish: every day, do not leave trash in your home overnight. This includes all trash cans not just in the kitchen.
- Keep pets clean: brushing, bathing and using flea and tick protection on your animals, especially indoor/outdoor pets.
- Seal up the house: seal up any cracks on baseboards, cabinets, pipes, ducts, and fittings inside the home. Check outside and also your all door frames, window frames, roof joints and fix any visible cracks on the exterior surface.
- Keep the outside of the home free and clear: do not stack wood next to the home and do not leave piles of leaves laying around the yard. Keep any plants cut back so pests cannot climb up and access your house. Keep gutters free of leaves and other debris that may harbor insects.
- Be mindful of what you bring into the home: lots of people without knowing bring in insects or insect eggs when buying fruits and vegetables. Boxes or bags used to bring home these items can many times harbor pests or eggs. Once in your home, they multiply and can cause infestations. German roaches are especially prone to be brought in this way.
Power Steam Pest Control can deal with all your general pests issues
Power Steam Pest Control use the highest quality chemicals that are environmentally friendly and safe for your family and your pets as well. If you have a pest infestation our first objective is to rid your home of these pests and then prevent any future pests infestation. Pest management treatments are recommended every 12 months. Power Steam Pest Control offer a discount for your pest treatment if booked with you carpet cleaning so why not take advantage of this and book both services at the same time.
Please visit our facebook Power Steam Cleaning